Главная > Статьи > Книги в работе. Всестранник
Всестранник. Финляндия. Кеуруу
Keuruu Ecovillage - the concept
Keuruu Ecovillage is an intentional community located in the heart of Finland. It was founded by the group of eco-spirited people in 1997.
The purpose of Keuruu Ecovillage is to pursue a sustainable lifestyle. Currently we have 25 people, adults and children, living here. We are connected by the will to live in harmony with the nature and ourselves.
Ecovillage consists of 52 hectares of land of which 22 are biologically cultivated and the rest is naturally preserved forest.
We renovate and maintain culture historically valuable buildings and sites - of which we can enjoy daily.
We also organize courses, work camps and recreation occasions.
Keuruu Ecovillage is a full member of GEN-Europe and GEN-Finland and a member of Finnish Eco-Agrotourism Association ECEAT Finland.
Our aims are:
- To increase the skills of living in harmony with each other and the
- To be self-sufficient in terms of food care and energy
- To support and develop natural forestry, ecological building and
- To utilize and explore sustainable energy forms (wood, solar,
wind) and recycling
- To reduce waste production and the consumption of materials
- To support various artistic and spiritual activities within the
- To preserve the nature and the traditional Finnish landscape
In the end we hope to be a human settlement which is ecologically, economically, culturally and spiritually sustainable.
* The concept
* Ecological agriculture
* Voluntary work
+ 358 14 736 573
+ 358 50 435 1250
Last Update 2.1.2009 How to travel to Keuruu Ecovillage